Kitchen cabinets in Wise Owl One Hour Enamel in Antique Villa. Pantry doors in Wise Owl One Hour Enamel in Refurbished Gentleman.
One Hour Enamel Paint, also known as OHE, is an astoundingly tough and fast-drying acrylic enamel paint. OHE is perfect for interior and exterior use on surfaces requiring a quick return to service and an abrasion-resistant finish.
One Hour Enamel Paint is water-based enamel formula made primarily for kitchen cabinets, front doors, and trim. It has a stone-like satin topcoat built in, so it is a great choice for updating exterior and interior features.
Available in quarts and gallons. Coverage per gallon is approximately 400 square feet.
Tips for the Best Results
- Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
- Do not use wax over enamel.
- The recommended recoat time is 2 hours.
- Use Stain Eliminating Primer before for superior adhesion.
- For the best result use the Wise Owl Premium Brush from our great selection of brushes. You may also use a microfibre 3/16 inch roller with a brush over for a perfect smooth finish. If spraying, you may thin with water if needed, but not more than 10%.
- If using Glaze over Enamel, there is no need to use varnish first. Instead, apply glaze right over enamel.
- Must seal the glaze with varnish or Clear OHE.
- Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel. It will cause the paint to crackle.
One Hour Enamel Clear
One Hour Enamel Clear is a topcoat with extremely fast cure times that will allow you to return your pieces to service in just a few hours! One Hour Enamel Clear is available in 3 stunning sheens.
For an easy and quick application to a large and flat area, we suggest using the Cling On B10 or B12 brush.