Wise Owl One Hour Ceramic Paint in Snow Owl.
One Hour Ceramic Paint is a luxury interior paint formulated with ceramic technology for durability.
One Hour Ceramic is a 100% acrylic matte wall paint formulated with ceramic microspheres that offer superior stain-resistant properties. This paint offers spatter-resistant applications with exceptional coverage and washability. Fingerprints, soil, grease, and many other stains wash off with mild soap and water without damaging the paint.
With its ability to self-prime on drywall, cured plaster and masonry substrates, it eliminates a lot of steps for you. However, bare metal or wood should be primed with Wise Owl Stain Eliminating Primer. We recommend using One Hour Ceramic Wall Paint on interior walls and ceilings.
The One Hour Ceramic is a durable, low odour, low VOC product, making it perfect for any room in your home. The luxurious matte finish combines a smooth satin finish with the depth of color, which is typically found in enamels.
You can cover 350 to 400 sq. ft. per gallon with the Wise Owl One Hour Ceramic Luxury Wall Paint.
The surface must be dry and free of dirt, oils, and loose flaking paint. This product will easily adhere to most clean, dry, and dull surfaces. When priming is needed, Wise Owl Stain Eliminating Primer is recommended.
- Stir thoroughly before using.
- One Hour Ceramic may be applied by brush, roll or airless spray. To achieve the best results, use a high-quality synthetic brush and 3/8” nap woven roller cover.
- Apply generously, brushing lightly from the unpainted into the painted areas.
- For spray applications, this product may be thinned with water, but it SHOULD NOT EXCEED ONE PINT OF WATER PER GALLON.
- Finish will be dry to the touch in approximately 1 hour.
- Another coat can be applied within 4 hours. Do not apply when surface temperature is below 50°F / 10°C.
Clean brushes and roller in soapy water immediately after painting.